- Products & Services
- By Category
- By Disease Area
By Care Area
- Emergency care
Hospital & Clinical Care
- CONOXIA® – Medicinal Oxygen
- NIONTIX® – Medicinal Nitrous Oxide
- ENTONOX® - Medicinial Nitrous Oxide/Oxygen Mixture
- AIRAPY® – Medicinal Air
- INOmax® – Medicinal Inhaled Nitric Oxide
- EXCIDIO® – Nitrous Oxide Converter
- LIV® – Linde Integrated Valve
- VENTYO® – Nitrous Oxide/Oxygen Blender
- Central Gas Equipment
- Central Gas System
- HBO – Hyperbaric Oxygen
- Liquid Oxygen Containers
- Intermediate Care
- Information for the Public & Patients
- Web catalogue medical devices
EXCIDIO® has been specifically developed to provide additional flexibility where
nitrous oxide/oxygen mixtures for sedation/analgesia are administered. Safe and robust, it scavenges N2O/O2 mixture exhaled by the patient and converts it into nitrogen and oxygen, eliminating concerns about occupational exposure:
Small and mobile just-in-time conversion of N2O into nitrogen and oxygen.
Operates independently from vacuum or waste gas disposal systems.
Highly efficient conversion rates (>99%) with no toxic output (NOx, O3).
Quiet, cool and safe solid-state operation.
For use within any hospital treatment room, or at other care facilities or office-based areas.
While treatment with nitrous oxice/oxygen mixture is known as a non-invasive and innocuous alternative for effective sedation/analgesia, we are committed to ensuring that exposure limits can be adhered to while patients can benefit from the treatment they need.