- Products & Services
- By Category
- By Disease Area
- By Care Area
- Information for the Public & Patients
- Web catalogue medical devices
Anaesthesia (loss of feeling or sensation) is a drug-induced mental state created to enable the performance of painful or distressing therapeutic or diagnostic procedures. General anaesthesia, in which the patient is unaware of and experiences no sensation for the duration of a surgical procedure, is an essential part of healthcare today.
The combination of safe and efficacious drugs, reliable monitoring equipment and drug delivery devices, and not least, highly trained and dedicated personnel has made general anaesthesia a routine medical procedure.
Linde Healthcare’s solutions in anaesthesia include:
- CONOXIA® - Medicinal Oxygen
- NIONTIX ® - Medicinal Nitrous Oxide
- AIRAPY® - Medicinal Air
- ENTONOX® - Medicinal Nitrous Oxide/Oxygen Mixture